Monday, September 12, 2011

So This is What I Come Home to...


Ok, I know this isn't a still shot, but I is definitely a short moment I would like to share.

I cracked up over this and I still am. I feel like, know matter who you are, this is going to be funny to you. Every once in a while on YouTube, videos like these strike gold. I'm glad that this one came about, because it is going to go in the hall of fame for Fails.

I promise you will watch this 15 times. Then you will watch it 30 more times.

This was a perfect end to what was a very stressful/busy day. Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Very funny! You're right - great way to end the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was their fourth attempt at it too. There are three other videos that lead up to that one and they are all hilarious!

    ReplyDelete