Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Something You Have to Smile About


Sour Patch Kids are perhaps my favorite movie theatre candy of all time. Whenever I went to a movie as a kid, I would always have them with some popcorn and a cherry coke.

Recently, in my escapades of being a little lazy and watching TV, numerous commercials for sour patch kids have come on. The premise of the commercial is simple, first they're sour, then they are sweet. I find these commercials to be brilliant, as they have a small sour patch candy performing a sour ct and redeeming itself with a sweet act.

The video above is probably my favorite of the bunch.

No matter what, this video never ceases to make me smile or laugh. It is a nice remedy to a long day. Not only is it good for a laugh, but it triggers memory of being a kid and that makes me happy on a whole different level.

I can still taste all the flavors even though I have not had the candy is such a long time...

Maybe these commercials are working on me

No comments:

Post a Comment